Wayne Gorman has been involved in the building and construction industry for over 25 years working on residential, commercial and industrial projects.
Small Business Fixit
Your business is in need of either of two paths
- Expansion to a bigger and better business
- Get out of a hole
We are now offering a unique solution to training for the NatHERS approved energy assessment software of
- FIRST RATE5
We have several trading names to cover the diverse activities of this company. The building inspection activities operate under the trading name of 3 in one Building Assessment and has been servicing clients since January 2000.
House energy rating through the Nationwide House Energy Rating Scheme (NatHERS) uses computer simulations to assess the potential thermal comfort of Australian homes on a scale of zero to 10 stars.
Read our latest newsletter here
What My Clients Have To Say
I found your advice very interesting and very helpful
- Thanks Wayne 🙂
And thanks again for great training!
- Hi Wayne
Thanks for all your great emails and information/updates, they're very useful!
- Thanks Wayne – most useful.
- keep up the correspondence - I enjoy reading the articles and finding out what's going on out there in the way of green building.
- Hi Wayne
I really appreciate you forwarding this type of information. Thanks. Enjoy your weekend
- Superb timing Wayne, I have an 80 year old lady coming to see me next week about a new house. She's still pretty spry, but at 80 it does pay to think ahead..
Very handy. Thanks.
- This is great Wayne. I LOVE the articles you are sending to me.
- Amazing Wayne, thank you!
- OK if I forward this info to 2 medical friends in Tas who are interested in recycling and who represent ‘Doctors for the Environment’
- I have found your approach to the training to be practical and easy to understand. I have no doubt that adding these services to my business will ensure that I can continue to grow and prosper and I am excited about the future!
I look forward to further training programs and opportunities where I can learn from your wealth of knowledge and experience, thank you once again!